Chief Technical Officer (CTO)
The CTO / Asset Manager is responsible for monitoring, measuring, reporting, advising and guiding company strategy and practices for effective Operations and Maintenance (“O&M”) of PCPC’s cogeneration facilities.
This responsibility includes direct oversight of the company’s O&M Contractor (“Operator”) and alignment-coordination of resources from company and shareholder supporting organizations to establish and maintain O&M best practices for the benefit of PCPC and its off-taker, Saudi Aramco.
- All PCPC Departments supporting the O&M business function
- Shareholder technical support organizations for O&M best practices
- Other contractual counterparties and supporting teams
- MSc/ BSc degree in an engineering discipline
- Supplemental training in organization leadership or similar
- At least 12 years of O&M experience, including 5+ years in a supervisory role
- Cogeneration plant O&M work experience in a supervisory role
- Overseas, multi-cultural work experience
- Experience managing large contracts
- Work experience in petrochemical facilities is a plus
- Prior experience living/working in Saudi Arabia is a plus
- Arabic language skill is a plus